The Ski Area
Holidays in Obertauern, Austria's top ski area
1 cable car, 18 chair lifts, 1 chair/cabin combination lift, and 6 drag lifts add to the attractive overall offer. Do you seek more time on the slopes? Obertauern offers skiing at night on a beautiful floodlit slope (at the Edelweißbahn, from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. with your already purchased ski pass), a special, unforgettable moment during your holiday.
For our early birds. Be the first at the lift and make the very first carving tracks on the freshly groomed ski slope! Three lifts are in operation every Wednesday from 8:30 am. Even non-skiers get their money's worth in Obertauern. On a winter holiday in Obertauern you have a generous range of winter sports such as snowshoeing, winter walks, and many more.
Pure winter fun
• Guaranteed snow at 1,630 to 2,313 meters, from November to May
• 100 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes
• Only 100 meters to the entrance of the ski area
• Cross-country skiing trails
• Numerous rustic, chic, and trendy places to stop for a break in huts, alpine pastures, and restaurants